Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Robbie's Reflection

1. Looking back at the blog - what video's were most interesting to you?
I really liked the dark humor videos. I also liked the inspirational such as the TED talks.
2. Looking back at your classmates videos and posts - which were most impressive and interesting?
I was really impressed with the trailer for The Catcher and the Rye that Barnabas helped make. I thought that it was really well made and they spent a lot of time on it.
3. What are three things that you will take away from this course? Why? Please elaborate.
I am going to take away that technology is important and we all should learn how to properly use it.This class helped me rethink how I would present myself on the internet. I already knew that you have to watch what you put online but this class made me think about it more.
My favorite thing about this class was that it just made me think in general. I like thinking about things in genera l and some of the videos we watched made think about life in general.
4. What was your contribution to your group's final movie? Who was a leader in your group? What would you have done differently - especially if you had more time?
I didn't have as much as a contribution I did do some filming though. Margot was the leader in our group. I would have made more of an effort to be more involved.
5. What are three links you wish to promote and why? How can social media be a tool for social good?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6xLYt265ZM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pEBz6PzF50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx0EtPqDwqk

Social Media can be a good way to get something to a lot of people, quickly.
6. What suggestions do you have for the future of this ECHO: teaching social media? Was the class blog helpful? Would you have liked to have created your own blog?
I think it would have been nice to have a little more time for our final video. I think that we could have turned out some amazing videos if we were given a little more time. The class blog was helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment