1. Looking back at the blog - what video's were most interesting to you? I thought the TED talk about how education isn't about school was most interesting.
2. Looking back at your classmates videos and posts - which were most impressive and interesting?
I thought the Uncle Drew video posted by Patrick Mylott was interesting.
3. What are three things that you will take away from this course? Why? Please elaborate.
1. How social media is very important and it helps you communicate with other people.
2. How social media is very informational and useful for educational purposes.
3. Videos aren't just for funny reasons, they are also used to express one’s ideas or interests.
5. What are three links you wish to promote and why? How can social media be a tool for social good?
Social media is a tool for communicating with many people. It can be used to express yourself and inform people about stuff that is important to you.
6. What suggestions do you have for the future of this ECHO: teaching social media? Was the class blog helpful? Would you have liked to have created your own blog?
The class was very fun and I learned a lot about how social media can be very helpful. I learned more about technology in class and how not to take it for granted. The class blog was very helpful. I do not want to create my own blog however.