Saturday, March 2, 2013

All About Anna- ECHO Reflection

1. Looking back at the blog - what video's were most interesting to you?One of my favorite videos was "Why I hate school but love education" as well as the short animated video.

2. Looking back at your classmates videos and posts - which were most impressive and interesting?Some of the infographics are really cool and I also really like Molly's Caribou video.


3. What are three things that you will take away from this course? Why? Please elaborate.I understand certain outlets of social media better now because I don't use all of them and didn't really get the point until now. I understand how to create content now. I've also learned how to use social media for good things rather than just wasting time. 


4. What was your contribution to your group's final movie? Who was a leader in your group? What would you have done differently - especially if you had more time?

I helped by taking lots of videos and pictures whenever I saw something that seemed to show what reserve is.

5. What are three links you wish to promote and why? How can social media be a tool for social good?

This video is pretty interesting to show how our generation does not have to accept what people say is our future.
I thought this video used really cool graphics and facts to show what the world's large population really means.
This video is really interesting on body language and how not only can your mind affect your body, your body language can actually affect your mind as well.

6. What suggestions do you have for the future of this ECHO: teaching social media? Was the class blog helpful? Would you have liked to have created your own blog?
I think it could have been interesting to have us all create our own blogs and be writing about different specific things that we would all track and follow throughout the ECHO. The class blog was helpful to follow what we did throughout the ECHO and it was easy to see what you missed if you missed any classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment